10 Fears holding us back.
I am reading the University of Utah Health Sciences Report 2015. This is a two page spread on fear, followed by 5 questions moving us forward.
1. Are we rooted or stuck in TRADITION?
2. Can we loosen our grip without losing CONTROL?
3. TRANSPARENCY: Will it help or harm health care?
4. How can we find RELEVANCE in a landscape that won’t stop shifting?
5. KEEPING PACE: Who’s driving discovery and where are we headed?
These are a few of the questions and issues which we have faced, are facing and will face as we continue in our movement Of Doctors For Patients. Vivian Lee, M.D., Ph.D., M.B.A. is the CEO and has a great piece on Embracing Change. If you are interested in a copy of this well done and very informative, inspiring report, request a copy from from Seth Bracken email@example.com or 801-587-1142
NPO Board Member